Authentication failure connect from controlcenter

Hello,

I’m new to kafka, I installed kafka confluent without authentication and works fine.
But I activated basic authentication on kafka connect is not from the control center I no longer have access to the connectors
I am using kafka confluent with docker.
here is a extract of the connect configuration:

CONNECT_REST_EXTENSION_CLASSES: org.apache.kafka.connect.rest.basic.auth.extension.BasicAuthSecurityRestExtension
KAFKA_OPTS: “-Djava.security.auth.login.config=/etc/kafka/connect_jaas.conf”

then I added this option in the control center configuration

CONTROL_CENTER_CONNECT_CONNECT-DEFAULT_BASIC_AUTH_USER_INFO= userconnect:password

but I still have this error in the control center logs:

WARN [creqId=6593a6f5, chanId=457931ee, laddr=10.0.39.30:50578, raddr=connect-wkr1/10.0.39.10:8083][http://connect-wkr1:8083/connectors#GET] Unexpected 4xx health check response : [:status=401, date=Thu, 06 Oct 2022 22:12:08 GMT, content-type=application/json, server=Jetty(9.4.40.v20210413), content-length=32] A 4xx response generally indicates a misconfiguration of the client. Did you happen to forget to configure the HealthCheckedEndpointGroup’s client options? (com.linecorp.armeria.client.endpoint.healthcheck.HttpHealthChecker)

please can someone help me thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.