ClassNotFoundException exception occurred: io.confluent.kafka.security.config.provider.SecurePassConfigProvider

Hello,
The broker is failed on start-up and I can see the following errors :

INFO Registered kafka:type=kafka.Log4jController MBean (kafka.utils.Log4jControllerRegistration$)
ERROR ClassNotFoundException exception occurred: io.confluent.kafka.security.config.provider.SecurePassConfigProvider (kafka.server.KafkaConfig)
INFO Registered kafka:type=kafka.Log4jController MBean (kafka.utils.Log4jControllerRegistration$)
ERROR ClassNotFoundException exception occurred: io.confluent.kafka.security.config.provider.SecurePassConfigProvider (kafka.server.KafkaConfig)
INFO KafkaConfig values:

I did a secret setup for one of the property(i.e., ssl.truststore.password) in server.properties file and tried re-starting the server and observed the above error.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

server.properties

##
ssl.truststore.location = /home/truststore.jks
ssl.truststore.password = ${securepass:/home/secret/secrets.txt:server.properties/ssl.truststore.password}

config.providers = securepass
config.providers.securepass.class = io.confluent.kafka.security.config.provider.SecurePassConfigProvider

Confluent version - 5.5.2

I think that’s part of the kafka-client-plugins-x.x.x-ce.jar; how are you starting your broker? Can you make sure kafka-client-plugins-5.5.2-ce.jar (I think this it the file you want for your version) is in the classpath?

I downloaded the jar (kafka-client-plugins-5.5.2-ce.jar)
But it seems like the above jar is not part of Confluent Community v5.5.2

Thanks