Confluent blog site not working properly on Safari+Big Sur

I’m not sure if this is just me, but on Safari and macOS Big Sur, the confluent blog site is not shown correctly. It does appear correct on Firefox/Chrome/EDGE etc.

Hi @odedia , thanks for reporting this. Can you confirm if it’s just on the URL shown in the screenshot, or all pages?

It’s all pages. I get it on Safari for iOS as well sometimes:

Here’s another screenshot from Confluent Blog | Tutorials, Tips, and News Updates and a deep link to a specific article Containerized Testing with Kerberos and SSH

Hi @odedia! Thanks, I’ll take a look on the code side and we’ll get this resolved.

2 Likes

@odedia, we’re having trouble reproducing this issue. If you’re still unable to see the blog, please try opening a private browsing window (command + shift + N, or at the top go to File > New Private Window), and load our blog again (Confluent Blog | Tutorials, Tips, and News Updates).

If that works, you may need to clear Safari’s saved website data (go to Safari > Preferences. From there, select the Privacy tab and click the “Manage Website Data…” button. Click “Remove All”).

If that didn’t work, you may want to try restarting you computer.

If that doesn’t even work we may need to collect more information on the setup of your browser – installed extensions and other software that may interact with your browser or website requests.

Please let me know if any of that works. And, again, thanks for your report!

Interesting, it seems to have been resolved now on my end as well. Not sure what has changed honestly, it’s the same computer and same phone.

I’ll let you know if it resurfaces :).

Thanks!

Perfect! Sounds like it was most likely a hiccup from our servers. We’ll investigate if we can find anything there, but I’m glad you’re not having trouble anymore.

1 Like

Thanks for writing this. Can you verify if it’s only on the URL displayed in the screenshot or all couriers?