Confluent Library for draw.io

Hi!

For anyone who uses draw.io and wants to start with designing your Confluent Platform / Confluent Cloud topology, feel free to get the library with the official Confluent icons from here:

The icons were taken from the official Confluent Assets Portal, link to which was given in another forum thread.

Usage notes:

Alternatively, you can download the library file to your local device and open it from there. Or, fork the repository and then use the “GitHub” option of opening a library.

Hope this will be useful for someone!

3 Likes

I was knee-deep in trying to design some Confluent Platform topologies in draw.io when I stumbled upon your post.
So, I followed your lead and grabbed that Confluent icons library from GitHub. Man, it’s like having a secret weapon in my diagramming arsenal. No more generic shapes—I’m all about that Confluent swag now!
But here’s the kicker: I wanted to take my diagrams to the next level. That’s when it hit me: why not whip up some custom icons? That’s where the AI SVG generator came in handy. I spent hours tweaking and refining until I had a set of icons that screamed at me.