Data Lake Gen2 Sink fails to connect

Has anyone successfully connected to Data Lake Gen2? I’m very sure the access key and token url is correct, yet I get errors for everything. I’m pretty sure I have the AD clientid and secret correct. I can’t find good documentation on the Azure side or in this connector that tells me how to configure Azure to make it work. I’m hoping someone else has experience setting this connector up. Thank you in advance!

Failed

There were some errors with your configuration:

azure.datalake.gen2.access.key: Must specify AT MOST ONE of azure.datalake.gen2.access.key or azure.datalake.gen2.sas.key or (azure.datalake.gen2.token.endpoint,azure.datalake.gen2.client.id,azure.datalake.gen2.client.key)

azure.datalake.gen2.client.id: Must specify AT MOST ONE of azure.datalake.gen2.access.key or azure.datalake.gen2.sas.key or (azure.datalake.gen2.token.endpoint,azure.datalake.gen2.client.id,azure.datalake.gen2.client.key)

azure.datalake.gen2.client.key: Must specify AT MOST ONE of azure.datalake.gen2.access.key or azure.datalake.gen2.sas.key or (azure.datalake.gen2.token.endpoint,azure.datalake.gen2.client.id,azure.datalake.gen2.client.key)

azure.datalake.gen2.token.endpoint: Must specify AT MOST ONE of azure.datalake.gen2.access.key or azure.datalake.gen2.sas.key or (azure.datalake.gen2.token.endpoint,azure.datalake.gen2.client.id,azure.datalake.gen2.client.key)

For Data Lake Gen2 Sink connector, if you want to use AD, then you should not provide the Access Key.

The screenshot here shows the required configs. From the screenshot you provided, I see you have set the Access key … so its a conflicting config

I tried all of combinations and was grasping at straws by putting them all. I will try both scenarios again based on you link. Thank you!

I started over and only used account name and access key. Now I get this error.

Failed
There were some errors with your configuration:
azure.datalake.gen2.access.key: Could not write file. Possibly mismatched read/write/network permissions.

But my network settings are allow all networks. Are there additional steps to do related to permissions of an access key?

I got this one working too. Only thing I did was a topics folder in the advanced settings. But, like the Blob Storage one, they threw this error but both eventually turned to running status. Can’t really explain it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.