There’s a new Streaming Audio episode - check it out!
As developers, we are good at envisioning the future state of any given system we want to build, but are we as good at telling the business how those changes positively impact the bottom line?
Lyndon Hedderly (Team Lead, Business Value Consulting, Confluent) describes his approach to business value, how to justify a new technology that you’re introducing to your company, and tips on adopting new technologies and processes effectively.
As Lyndon walks through each part of the business value framework: (1) baseline, (2) target state, (3) quantified benefits, (4) unquantified benefits, and (5) proof points, you’ll learn about cost effectiveness with Confluent Cloud, how to measure ROI vs. TCO, and a retail example from a customer that details their implementation of an event streaming platform.
- Measuring the Cost Effectiveness of Confluent Cloud
- Measuring TCO: Apache Kafka vs. Confluent Cloud’s Managed Service
- Get a Free TCO Assessment
- Join the Confluent Community Slack
- Learn more with Kafka tutorials, resources, and guides at Confluent Developer
- Use 60PDCAST to get an additional $60 of free Confluent Cloud usage*