There’s a new Streaming Audio episode - check it out!
There’s something about YAML and the word “Docker” that doesn’t quite sit well with Viktor Gamov (Developer Advocate, Confluent). But Kafka Streams on Kubernetes is a phrase that does.
Kubernetes is an open source platform that allows teams to deploy, manage, and automate containerized services and workloads. Running Kafka Streams on Kubernetes simplifies operations and gets your environment allocated faster.
Viktor describes what that process looks like and how Jib helps build, test, and deploy Kafka Streams applications on Kubernetes for an improved DevOps experience. He also shares about some exciting projects he’s currently working on.
- Installing Apache Kafka® with Ansible ft. Viktor Gamov and Justin Manchester
- Containerized Apache Kafka on Kubernetes
- Kubernetes 101 | Confluent Operator (1/3)
- Installation | Confluent Operator (2/3)
- Confluent Operator vs. Open Source Helm Charts (3/3)
- Streams Must Flow: Developing Fault-Tolerant Stream Processing Applications with Kafka Streams and Kubernetes
- Kafka Tutorials
- Join the Confluent Community Slack
- Learn about Kafka at Confluent Developer