Watch the recording and ask @nbuesing questions about this event in this thread!
- When: 1 March 2022
- Speaker(s): Neil Buesing
- Talk(s): Being Persistent: A Look Into Kafka Streams State Stores
Kafka Streams provides stateful processing to Apache Kafka®. To achieve this, it needs to preserve state. It achieves this by leveraging state-stores. We will explore these state-stores and see how the Kafka Streams DSL uses them for windowed and non-windowed state.
This presentation will provide content useful for those new to Kafka Streams or already using it for application development.
- Showcasing an application leveraging windowed and non-windowed state stores.
- See how windowed state-stores handles keys and the partitioning of those keys.
- See how Kafka Streams uses multiple state-stores so windowed data can be discarded easily when it is no longer needed.
- Monitoring your state stores.