There’s a new Streaming Audio episode - check it out!
Apache Kafka® is a powerful toolset for microservice architectures. In this podcast, we’ll cover how Boden, an online retail company that specializes in high-end fashion linked to the royal family, used streaming microservices to modernize their business.
Matt Simpson (Solutions Architect, Boden) shares a real life use case showing how Kafka has helped Boden digitize their business, transitioning from catalogs to online sales, tracking stock, and identifying buying patterns. Matt also shares about what he's learned through using Kafka as well as the challenges of being a product master. And lastly, what is Matt excited for for the future of Boden? Find out in this episode!
- Digital Transformation in Style: How Boden Innovates Retail Using Apache Kafka
- Learn about Boden
- ETL and Event Streaming Explained ft. Stewart Bryson
- Connecting Snowflake and Apache Kafka ft. Isaac Kunen
- Instagram for Kensington Palace
- Join the Confluent Community Slack
- Learn more with Kafka tutorials, resources, and guides at Confluent Developer