Sink connector times out

Hi I have installed Kafka connect and configuring JDBC Sink connector.
When starting the Kafka connect using

./bin/connect-distributed.sh ./config/connect-distributed.properties

[2022-10-07 06:07:43,412] INFO Kafka Connect started (org.apache.kafka.connect.runtime.Connect:57)

it gets started . but after sometime it errors

[2022-10-07 06:08:37,495] DEBUG Uncaught exception in REST call to /connectors (org.apache.kafka.connect.runtime.rest.errors.ConnectExceptionMapper:39)
com.fasterxml.jackson.core.JsonParseException: Unrecognized token ‘name’: was expecting (JSON String, Number, Array, Object or token ‘null’, ‘true’ or ‘false’)
at [Source: (org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.ReaderInterceptorExecutor$UnCloseableInputStream); line: 1, column: 6]
at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.JsonParser._constructError(JsonParser.java:2391)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.base.ParserMinimalBase._reportError(ParserMinimalBase.java:745)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.json.UTF8StreamJsonParser._reportInvalidToken(UTF8StreamJsonParser.java:3635)

I increased the session.timeout.ms to get sometime before it gets timedout and used the following command to add a new connector

curl -iX POST -H “Accept:application/json” -H “Content-Type:application/json” -d @connector-config.json http://localhost:8083/connectors

this one also errors with time out

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 06:28:57 GMT
Content-Type: application/json
Content-Length: 48
Connection: close
Server: Jetty(9.4.48.v20220622)

{“error_code”:500,“message”:“Request timed out”}

My Source is Oracle streaming service and want to put data to Oracle autonomous database.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.