There’s a new Streaming Audio episode - check it out!
Coding is inherently enjoyable and experimental. With the goal of bringing fun into programming, Kris Jenkins (Senior Developer Advocate, Confluent) hosts a new series of hands-on workshops—Coding in Motion, to teach you how to use Apache Kafka® and data streaming technologies for real-life use cases.
During the workshop, you’ll learn to stream musical MIDI data into fully-managed Kafka using Confluent Cloud, then process and transform the raw data stream using ksqlDB. Finally, the enriched data streams will be pushed to a web server to display data in a 3D graphical visualization.
Listen to Kris previews the first episode of Coding in Motion: Sound & Vision and join him in the workshop premiere to learn more.
- Coding in Motion Workshop: Build a Streaming App for Sound & Vision
- Watch the video version of this podcast
- Kris Jenkins’ Twitter
- Streaming Audio Playlist
- Join the Confluent Community
- Learn more with Kafka tutorials, resources, and guides at Confluent Developer
- Live demo: Intro to Event-Driven Microservices with Confluent
- Use PODCAST100 to get an additional $100 of free Confluent Cloud usage (details)