There’s a new Streaming Audio episode - check it out!
Confluent Platform 6.1 further simplifies management tasks for Apache Kafka® operators. Based on Apache Kafka 2.7, this release provides even higher availability for enterprises who are using Kafka as the central backbone for their business-critical applications. Confluent Platform 6.1 delivers enhancements that reduce the risk of downtime, simplify operations and streamline the user experience, as well as improve visibility and control with centralized management.
- Check out the release notes
- Read the blog post: Introducing Confluent Platform 6.1
- Download Confluent Platform 6.1
- Watch the video version of this podcast
- Join the Confluent Community
- Learn more with Kafka tutorials, resources, and guides at Confluent Developer
- Live demo: Kafka streaming in 10 minutes on Confluent Cloud
- Use 60PDCAST to get an additional $60 of free Confluent Cloud usage (details)