We are delighted to invite you to the new Confluent Community Forum. This forum does not replace Slack . It complements it, in the ways discussed here.
We are still in the beta-test phase of the forum, and we would love feedback about all and any aspects of the new forum, including:
- Usability of the platform [Discourse]
- Layout and organisation of information
- Permissions - can you:
- Do what you need to
- Not do what you shouldn’t be able to?
- How do you think it will be received in the wider community? How can we position it best so that we don’t upset the apple-cart of our lovely Slack community?
We’re also really keen to get contributions to the forum. No-one visits a restaurant that’s mostly empty tables, and to get the forum off to a real flying start we want to get lots of content created. This can be:
- links out to useful resources
- asked-and-answered posts
- open questions for others to answer.