Unable to connect Kafka server from TIBCO

Hi Team, Unable to connect Kafka server from TIBCO . I am getting below error while sending the message to topic.

SLF4J: See SLF4J Error Codes for further details.
2022-06-22T17:37:39,560 INFO [EventAdminThread #7] com.tibco.thor.frwk.Application - TIBCO-THOR-FRWK-300006: Started BW Application [elkkafka:1.0]
org.apache.kafka.common.KafkaException: Expiring 1 record(s) for tibcotopic-1:120000 ms has passed since batch creation
at com.tibco.bw.palette.kafka.runtime.SendActivity.buildOutput(SendActivity.java:1385)
at com.tibco.bw.palette.kafka.runtime.SendActivity$SendActivityExecutor.sendMessages(SendActivity.java:1129)
at com.tibco.bw.palette.kafka.runtime.SendActivity$SendActivityExecutor.run(SendActivity.java:972)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)
2022-06-22T17:39:40,842 ERROR [pool-16-thread-1] com.tibco.bw.palette.kafka.runtime.SendActivity - TIBCO-BW-PALETTE-KAFKA-500005: Exception occurred while send message to broker. Expiring 1 record(s) for tibcotopic-1:120000 ms has passed since batch creation.
2022-06-22T17:39:40,858 ERROR [bwEngThread:In-Memory Process Worker-2] com.tibco.bw.core - TIBCO-BW-CORE-500050: The BW process [elkkafka.module.Process] instance faulted, JobId [bw0a100], ProcessInstanceId [bw0a100], ParentProcessInstanceId [-], Module [elkkafka.module:1.0.0.qualifier], Application [elkkafka:1.0].
TIBCO-BW-CORE-500051: Activity [cKafkaSendMessage] fault.
com.tibco.bw.palette.kafka.runtime.fault.KafkaPluginException: TIBCO-BW-PALETTE-KAFKA-500005: Exception occurred while send message to broker. Expiring 1 record(s) for tibcotopic-1:120000 ms has passed since batch creation.-{ActivityName=cKafkaSendMessage, ProcessName=elkkafka.module.Process, ModuleName=elkkafka.module}
org.apache.kafka.common.KafkaException: Expiring 1 record(s) for tibcotopic-1:120000 ms has passed since batch creation

Producer paremeters -

let me know incase any detaisl required. I am anle to do the telnet from my machine to Kafa server.

This post is off topic for the “Kafka Connect API”, but according to the error, you need to send more data or lower the batch size of the producer. Otherwise, you should contact TIBCO support for how to flush the producer immediately, as this isn’t an error with the Kafka installation. Your client is “connecting” perfectly fine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.