There’s a new Streaming Audio episode - check it out!
Apache Kafka 2.8 is out! This release includes early access to the long-anticipated ZooKeeper removal encapsulated in KIP-500, as well as other key updates, including the addition of a Describe Cluster API, support for mutual TLS authentication on SASL_SSL listeners, exposed task configurations in the Kafka Connect REST API, the removal of a properties argument for the TopologyTestDriver, the introduction of a Kafka Streams specific uncaught exception handler, improved handling of window size in Streams, and more.
- Read about what’s new in Apache Kafka 2.8
- Check out the Apache Kafka 2.8 release notes
- Watch the video version of this podcast
- Join the Confluent Community
- Learn more with Kafka tutorials, resources, and guides at Confluent Developer
- Live demo: Kafka streaming in 10 minutes on Confluent Cloud
- Use 60PDCAST to get an additional $60 of free Confluent Cloud usage (details)