- How many topics does an offering have?
- How should we collect and store this information, so we can use in the following tasks.
- How many partitions does an offering have?
- Iterating over the topics and sumin up the number of partitions
- How much disk space is an offering using?
- What is the current offset for a topic/partition?
- the existing scripts (kafka-run-class.sh) don’t support SASL/SSL unfortunately
- How many connection to the cluster is a client responsible?
Can someone help here to get these output?