There’s a new Streaming Audio episode - check it out!
What’s your favorite podcast? Would you like to find some new ones? In celebration of International Podcast Day, Kris Jenkins invites 12 experts from the Apache Kafka® community to talk about their favorite podcasts. Unlike other episodes where guests educate developers and tell stories about Kafka, its surrounding technological ecosystem, or the Cloud, this special episode provides a glimpse into what these guests have learned through listening to podcasts that you might also find interesting.
Through a virtual international tour, Kris chatted with Bill Bejeck (Integration Architect, Confluent), Nikoleta Verbeck (Senior Solutions Engineer, CSID, Confluent), Ben Stopford (Lead Technologist, OCTO, Confluent), Noelle Gallagher (Video Producer, Editor), Danica Fine (Senior Developer Advocate, Confluent), Tim Berglund (VP, Developer Relations, StarTree), Ben Ford (Founder and CEO, Commando Development), Jeff Bean (Group Manager, Technical Marketing, Confluent), Domenico Fioravanti (Director of Engineering, Therapie Clinic), Francesco Tisiot (Senior Developer Advocate, Aiven), Robin Moffatt (Principal, Developer Advocate, Confluent), and Simon Aubury (Principal Data Engineer, ThoughtWorks).
They share recommendations covering a wide range of topics such as building distributed systems, travel, data engineering, greek mythology, data mesh, economics, and music and the arts.
- Common Apache Kafka Mistakes to Avoid
- Flink vs Kafka Streams/ksqlDB
- Why Data Mesh ft. Ben Stopford
- Practical Data Pipeline ft. Danica Fine
- What Could Go Wrong with a Kafka JDBC Connector?
- Intro to Kafka Connect: Core Components and Architecture ft. Robin Moffatt
- Serverless Stream Processing with Apache Kafka ft. Bill Bejeck
- Scaling an Apache Kafka-Based Architecture at Therapie Clinic
- Event-Driven Systems and Agile Operations
- Real-Time Stream Processing, Monitoring, and Analytics with Apache Kafka
- Watch the video version of this podcast
- Kris Jenkins’ Twitter
- Streaming Audio Playlist
- Join the Confluent Community
- Learn more with Kafka tutorials, resources, and guides at Confluent Developer
- Use PODCAST100 to get an additional $100 of free Confluent Cloud usage (details)