Watch the recording and ask @abellemare questions about this event in this thread!
- When: 15 December 2022 at 00:00 (UTC)
- Speaker(s): Adam Bellemare
- Talk(s): Practical Data Mesh with Event Streams
The Data Mesh Architecture is a set of social and technological principles for designing modern data architectures. By promoting data to a first-class product, we streamline how teams produce, share, and use essential business data. Event streams make an ideal basis for data products, providing near-real-time scalable access accessible for the entire business.
In this meetup, we will cover the following:
- The principles of data mesh and event-driven data products
- The social and technical challenges and solutions for building your own data products
- A reference prototype showcasing the implementation of Data Mesh, based on Confluent Cloud
Get the Ebook on Data Mesh here: Data Mesh Architectures with Event Streams