Watch the recording and ask @abellemare questions about this event in this thread!
- When: 24 March 2022 at 19:00 (UTC)
- Speaker(s): Adam Bellemare
- Talk(s): Data Mesh 101
Before you watch check out these resources
GitHub - confluentinc/data-mesh-demo: A Data Mesh prototype built on Confluent Cloud
What Is a Data Mesh and How Do You Build One? - Confluent Developer
The Data Mesh Architecture is a set of social and technological principles for designing modern data architectures. Data mesh makes data a first-class citizen, by treating data sources as products, a key component for an organization’s success. The data in a Data Mesh is easily accessible, interconnected across the entire business, and provides its users with the means to reliably discover, access, and consume it.
In this meetup, we will cover:
- The principles of data mesh, and how they relate to the event streaming model
- Building your own data products as served by event streams
- A reference prototype showcasing implementation of Data Mesh, based on Confluent Cloud.