Watch the recording and ask questions about this event in this thread!
- When: 31 March 2022 at 16:00 (UTC)
- Speaker(s): Johannes Brännström
- Talk(s): Streaming data into the clouds
Today’s data sources are fast-moving and dispersed, which can leave businesses and engineers struggling to deliver data and applications in real-time. While this can be hard, we know it doesn’t have to be - because we’ve already made it easy. With source and sink connectors, Confluent and MongoDB Atlas are making it simple to stream data from any source directly into MongoDB, regardless of which cloud you use. Together, we can set your data in motion, and with that, help you build fast moving applications enriched with historical context and gain insights that give your business a competitive advantage. Join this webinar to learn:
- What challenges exist with disconnected data sources and legacy systems
- How businesses are leveraging best-in-class streaming and database technologies to address modern business expectations while minimizing unnecessary duplication
- How to build robust and reactive modern data pipelines and applications with a completely free forever demo you can run yourself