Hello Streamers! Here is your Meetup Hub update:
New recordings (and slides) available this week:
- Ask the Experts: How to get Prepped to Pass a Confluent Certification exam with Niamh O’Byrne and Barry Ballard
- An Introduction to the Wonderful World of Apache Kafka® with Dave Klein
- Observability for Apache Kafka® Client to Confluent Cloud Kafka Tutorial Study Hall with Allison Walther
- Introducción a Stream Processing utilizando Kafka Streams with Matías Cascallares
- From Postgres to Event-Driven: Building CDC pipelines into Apache Kafka® with Mark Teehan
You can find all of these, and more recordings on the Meetup Hub, as well as a look at upcoming events so you can attend live! Also, please do reach out to email@example.com if you want to do a talk - we are always happy to accommodate first time speakers too!
Thank you all, hope to see you at an event soon!